Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for checking out the blog. On the right you will see each post. You can start wherever you like, but the main explanation of IVF starts in the beginning of the posts.

Monday, April 8, 2013

T-Minus 3 weeks and counting!

Hello all, we are just 3 weeks away from Kellen's due date! Very hard to believe! I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday (I am now going weekly) and the doctor said baby is head down, but I am not dilated which means "probably not this week" for delivery. He has definitely dropped in the past couple weeks, which is good news for delivery, but not so much for my bladder. I pretty much feel like I have to pee constantly when standing up.

I had spring break this week and was able to get tons of things done in preparation for his arrival. Rick installed two cornice boards that we made which completed the nursery!! It looks so amazing and I can't wait for him to grow up in it :) My mom helped me clean my house this week and after lots of cleaning and lots of laundry, we are all ready!

My Mary Kay girlfriends threw me a baby shower on Saturday, which was so fun!! On Sunday, Chris and I went to Babies R Us and got the last few things that we needed/wanted with gift cards. Thanks to everyone who gave us one... it was the most fun thing ever to pack our cart and then checkout with a balance of $0. We installed car seat bases this week and put together the bassinet and bouncer. We had our maternity pictures on Saturday morning (sneak peeks coming to FB soon) ... so I would say we are about as prepared as anyone can be!

Thanks to everyone who has helped with Kellen's nursery or given us a gift. All of our friends and family have been unbelievably generous and we are so appreciative. He is already one spoiled little guy :)

I will keep everyone updated as we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment