Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for checking out the blog. On the right you will see each post. You can start wherever you like, but the main explanation of IVF starts in the beginning of the posts.

Monday, December 24, 2012

An Eventful Holiday Season!

Lots of fun baby things have been happening here! On Friday, I was at school and felt Kellen move. It was the first time I had no doubts it was him. Ever since then, I have felt him pretty much every time I sit or lie down. It has been so fun to feel him and I have even gotten a couple serious kicks! This morning, Chris had his hand on my belly and felt him move too! He was very excited... he has been anxiously awaiting that moment for a while now.

Friday night we had our family Christmas at my mom's. Kellen got a super cute car seat cover/shade, a personalized pool towel for Amma's pool, and a handmade teddy bear that my mom has been saving for over two years. It was a very fun night.

Saturday, Uncle Brendan came over and helped Chris paint the nursery. They did an excellent job! We will be adding wainscoting - kind of like white paneling to the bottom, that's why the whole wall isn't painted.


On Sunday, a friend dropped off bags of baby clothes from her three boys. Chris and I went through everything, plus some from our neighbor, and now have 4 garbage bags full of 0-6 months clothes, 2 bins full of 6-12 months clothes, one bin and garbage bag full of 12+ clothes! I'm pretty sure this baby will never wear all his outfits! Everything is too cute though and we feel so blessed. 

We have an ultrasound coming up on Thursday. As you might recall, Kellen wasn't cooperative last time so the doctor didn't get all the pictures she wanted. It will be fun to see him again! Hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment