Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for checking out the blog. On the right you will see each post. You can start wherever you like, but the main explanation of IVF starts in the beginning of the posts.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Moving Along

Good morning all! Just got back from the doctor with good news. He said my uterus is responding well to the medication and I have 7-8 follicles (or eggs) developing. I was hoping for a few more, but he said they looked great. He gave me the medication schedule for the next few days. I'll be doubling up and doing 2 different injections on Thursday and then I head back for another ultrasound on Friday.

The Friday ultrasound will give us a clear picture about when retrieval will be, but he said if everything goes as scheduled we will be retrieving eggs a week from today!!

I'm going out of town this weekend on a work trip with MK so I'll have to take a lot of injections with me, but I shouldn't have any problems.

So all in all, good news and the process continues!!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! This is soooo exciting for you! I can't for Friday! (Friday, Friday, lookin' forward to the weekend...)

    ReplyDelete