Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for checking out the blog. On the right you will see each post. You can start wherever you like, but the main explanation of IVF starts in the beginning of the posts.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The waiting game--Post 10

So today was the big day! I had my ultrasound appointment this morning to find out when we could proceed with stimulation meds. Unfortunately one of my ovaries still has a follicle (an egg) so we need to do birth control for another week. I have another appointment next Tuesday for an ultrasound and should be able to start meds then. My doctor is not concerned in the slightest, this is just one of those processes that is always up in the air and very unpredictable.

I was pretty disappointed after the appointment. Certainly not devastated by any means, just disappointed that I'm still a week away from really getting this going. I'm hoping the next week goes by quickly. Keep sending your good thoughts! We need them!

1 comment:

  1. This is so complicated. You're a brave woman! (and Chris is a patient dude!)

    ReplyDelete