Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for checking out the blog. On the right you will see each post. You can start wherever you like, but the main explanation of IVF starts in the beginning of the posts.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Where are we now? Post 6

I realized that I didn't exactly make it clear where we currently stand in the IVF process. As of today, Monday June 13th, we are in the very beginning. I have been on birth control since Saturday and Chris and I started our antibiotics today. I have an ultrasound on June 28th to determine when I will start my fertility meds.

I got a shipping confirmation this morning that the meds from Europe are on their way. They should arrive within 2 weeks.

I also was able to call about getting a loan for IVF. I was approved but the interest rate is 15.99%! Ugh! So our monthly payments will be pretty high if we borrow the full amount. We are still trying to figure out exactly what money should go where and exactly how much we will need to borrow.

So that's the update so far. We will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment