Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for checking out the blog. On the right you will see each post. You can start wherever you like, but the main explanation of IVF starts in the beginning of the posts.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

GiveForward

Since our negative blood results, Chris and I have been researching funding options for a final round of IVF.

Before our frozen round, we both felt that we could live happy lives even if we never have a baby. While I still know this to be true, I am not ready to give up. I want to feel the way I felt for the week when we were pregnant. I want that feeling again so badly, and I am not ready to say goodbye to it forever. 

That said, we cannot afford to try invitro one more time. Although our doctor has given us a $1000 grant, we are still far away from the $10,000 needed. 

So I have researched grants, scholarships, clinical trials etc. And while we have applied for a few grants, I also found a website called GiveForward. This site allows you to create a fundraising page and gives others the opportunity to donate. I have really checked it out and it is legit. You can donate using a credit or debit card and it can be anonymous. Although it feels weird, we have decided to create a page for people to use. 

We in no way want people to feel obligated, we just want to open the doors for those who might be interested. 

More than money, please keep prayers coming. We need them now more than ever. Love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment