Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for checking out the blog. On the right you will see each post. You can start wherever you like, but the main explanation of IVF starts in the beginning of the posts.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Week 5 :)

Hello all,

Many of you have been asking how I've been feeling so I thought I would just send out a general update. We are currently in week 5 (according to my calculations) and I'm feeling OK. I am definitely tired, but it's the first week of school so everyone is tired! Yesterday I started coming down with a cold and I definitely am not feeling well because of that. The doctor said I could take zyrtec, benadryl, mucinex, tylenol etc. but I really don't want to take anything just yet. So for the first time in my life we'll see if my body can beat this cold by itself! :) Glad to have a 3 day weekend to take it easy -

Other than that, Chris and I are both doing well. He is being crazy overprotective, which for the time being, is very cute. He is making me eat salmon (omega -3s make smart babies, ya know) and listen to classical music (see the last comment). He is limiting my intake of caffeine and sugar, but I have to say, he is doing the same for himself so I won't complain :)

We are very anxious for our ultrasound next Wednesday Sept. 5 in the afternoon. We cannot wait to see our baby (or tadpole as it is right now) and make sure he/she is growing as expected. We will certainly update you all after next week's appointment.

Thanks for keeping us in your prayers, I can't believe we still have 35 weeks to go!! :) I am ready to enjoy every minute -

No comments:

Post a Comment