Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for checking out the blog. On the right you will see each post. You can start wherever you like, but the main explanation of IVF starts in the beginning of the posts.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Heartbeat

Good morning! I know that I posted an update about our first doctor's visit before, but it's not showing up. I definitely want the baby to read this someday, so I'm reposting the basic info for posterity's sake :)

October 3rd - we had our first appointment with my regular OBGYN. Everything went well! Chris wasn't able to be there, but my mom was. We got to hear the heartbeat (with Chris listening in on the phone!). It was truly an amazing, amazing sound. I got pretty emotional later when Chris and I talked about it. The doctor said that hearing such a strong heartbeat at 10 weeks made her feel very confident. That was truly the best part of the whole appointment. I answered a bunch of questions and that was that! Our next appointment is in 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment